Saturday, October 19, 2013

Yearning..

Everywhere you look, (or at least to me, it seems) people are getting pregnant. I would need my fingers and toes to count off all the people that I know who are pregnant. One person who isn't pregnant? Me.

We've been trying to conceive for 15 months now, and we are pretty determined to make it happen naturally... let it happen when it needs to, no stress. For the most part, I feel no stress. I am not in any hurry!

When I look around and see more and more people announcing their pregnancy, however, I feel a twinge of pain deep inside. 15 months is a long time.... and I could just say I am happy with the wonderful little boy I have and move on. I feel that my family isn't complete. I feel like something is missing. So each time another person announces their pregnancy, my heart hurts because I am not so fortunate. I have a sister in law and a brother also trying to conceive and I can imagine that they are in the same boat I am, maybe more so since they've not yet had a child.

I want my body, and my God to know that I pray every night and sometimes day too, for this child I've not yet created. I want her so badly. I say her because I know it's a her.

Hopefully soon we will get the blessing we need to complete our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment